Founded in 2007, Chesapeake Counseling Associates, PC has offices in Gloucester, Mathews, and Middlesex Counties in Virginia and is a private practice consisting of Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Certified Substance Abuse Counselors and Licensed Clinical Psychologists. Chesapeake Counseling Associates, PC provides a caring environment in which clients can identify and explore issues that may be preventing them from living a more rewarding life. We believe that everyone who walks through our door has the capacity to hope, change, and live life with purpose.
While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
**Chesapeake Counseling’s Safety Precautions in Effect During the SARS-COVID-2 Pandemic
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
- All staff members wear a face mask.
- All clients wear a face mask.
- All staff members maintain safe distancing.
- Hand sanitizer contains at least 60% alcohol and are available in each office and the check-in counter.
- Physical contact is NOT permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessible and is disposed of nightly
- Common areas of our building are thoroughly disinfected nightly.